Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 27 April 2012

First Time Encounter With Cousins Wife

Hi, this is SK from Bangalore I am 36 years old working as a Finance Consultant in one of the reputed MNCs, this is my first submission in this web site which is about my first experience which took place when I was 23 years old, before proceeding further with the story, let me explain you about the lady who gave that first experience.
Her name was Rajni (name changed) she was married to my cousin brother who was carrying a small business set up and always used to be out of house, whe was 31 years old, having an above average look though she was little short but had a nice boobs and attractive buttocks, right from the day of their marriage she attracted me and she was one of the ladies whom I used to fantasize during my masturbation sessions.  
They used to visit our house once in a while and it used to be casual visits nothing special, but she always used to talk to me very closely, initially nothing happened between us but after a year or so things started to happen for me and during one of her visits she took my office phone number telling that she might need my number for any emergency purpose.
I also obliged and gave my phone no, very next day she called me over the phone and chatted with me for about 5 minutes about general things and this continued for about 15 days but I was not thinking otherwise considering her calls as normal, few weeks went like this, one day in the afternoon while I was in the office she called me and enquired generally about the family, my parents etc and then suddently.
She invited me to her house for which i said I have no time and also there is no such reason for me to visit her house, but she said reasons won’t come by themselves we should create reasons for which I said what does she mean? She said you come home then we can decide about the reasons. Then immediately I took permission from office and went to their house, when I reached her house.
I found no one there as her kids went to the School and as usual her husband was on his business outings as soon as I went in I found that she had just taken her bath and could able to see her in her nighties for the first time and her structure which was sufficient enough to give an erection to an unmarried guy like me. I asked her why did she call me to her residence, she said she simply wanted to chat with me.
I said she should not have done this as I had lots of works in the office for which she said chatting with her will be proved to be worthier than my office work after a while she went inside the kitchen and brought a cup of tea for me, by now I started to realize that she has some thing for me and immediately I asked her why she called me and she said to have lunch with me.
I replied I would have had lunch at office only for that I need not to come to her house, then she asked me what I want ? for which I told her and she will not be able to give what I need, she said no problem I will give you whatever you want, for which I told her think twice because you are talking to a bachelor who may ask some thing differnt, but she said nothing you can ask any thing you want, by now I made up my mind that I should ask her for a chance to fuck her, which was one of my longest desires.
Initially I told her that and I will tell her what I need provided we both go to her bed room for which she agreed and took me inside the room, as we entered the room I told her that I wanted to see her naked, but she immeditely started to pretend herself to be very innocent and said she never expected such request from me but I told her its her promise she should do it now after few minutes of my convincing words she said she will do it but I should not tell any one.
I made her a promise that I won’t let any one to know about this and I went near her and started to lift her nighty she also helped to do so. Now she was standing in from of me in her panty and bra and I was with a rock hard erection in my tool, I could not tolerate any more immediately grabbed her boobs in my hands and started to kiss her face which she was also co operating, then I removed her panty and bra slowly.
I started licking her boobs and this went on for another 10 mins.  Slowly i proceeded towards her pussly who was very well shoved and dripping with her juice, I did not waste any time straight away started kissing and caressing her pussy, in the mean while she undressed me and both decided to have more fun on the bed.  I took her onto the bed and laid on her for a while and she helped in guiding my tool into her juicy pussy.
I started to stroke between her thighs, for the next five minutes that room was full of her moaning and the aroma of our bodies, after five minutes with a huge moaning I unloaded my cum into her pussy and collapsed on her body, later on we again fucked each other for another two times, she taught me different angles and styles. I hope you will enjoy this submission about my first experience, any female in my age wishes to communicate to me please mail me at kpca1973@gmail.com
Hi I am Unsatisfied Lady If You Want Hardcore Fucked Me and Talk With Me... Click on Below Links

1 comments:

post

Hardcore fuck Cute Girl Fuck Horny Babe Fuck hottest sex Blowjob Dick suck lick pussy Homemade Sexy indian girl Nipples Sex at Home Bhabhi ki Chudai Big Boobs Boobs Suck Sex Choot Daily sex with boss Garm choot Hindi Stories Horny Bhabhi Hot babe Incest Sex Stories Nice babe Sex in office Sex with boss Sexy Sister fuck Virgin sex story boobs press Aunty fuck Bangalore sex story Bhabhi ko Choda Boobs Brother sister fuck Chandigarh sex Chennai Sex Story Choot Fadi College Girl Fuck Cunt hole Cute maid girl Daily fuck Dance Daughter Father Stories Deepika Fuck Delhi Sex Story Desi Sex Story Didi chudi Exploited sister Fingering First Time Fuck First Time Sex Stories Fuck at Home Fuck in Bus Fuck infront of husband Fuck to Senior Fuck to girlfriend Gand bang Gangbang fuck Gf and her mother fuck Gf ke Sath Pahal Sex Girl ki Chudai GirlFriend ki Chudai Girlfriend's mom Group Sex Hardcore Hardcore fuck by boss Hardcore fuck sex Hindi Kahani Horny Sex Story Horny aunt Horny aunty Horny babe Hot Aunty Fuck Hot girlfriend Hottest Babe Hottest Chudai Story Hottest bhabhi Imagine sex story Kavita Aunty Long Wait Loosing Virginity Lovely sister Lund in Saree Madurai sex story Maid fuck sex story Manali me Chudai Mansi Many time fuck Mast Aunty Mast Bhabhi Mast Chudai Mast Ladki Chodi Mom fuck in home Mother sex with policeman Mumbai sex story Naked in Rain Nangi maami Naukar se chudai Naukrani ko choda Neha Nice Maid Nice girl Nipples suck Play with tits Punjabi sex story Pussy lick Ramya Roman Stories Seduction Seema Seema ki Chudai Sex Experience Sex With Cousin Sex With Elder Sister Sex With Gf Sex With Girlfriend Sex With Virgin Girl Sex With maid Sex in Chennai Sex in Tuition Sex in bus Sex on bed Sex with Colleague Sex with cousin's wife Sexy Aunt Sexy Babe Shadi me choda Shaym fuck to rani Simran Sister fuck with cameraman Slut Sonya South indian Sex Story Student Fuck Tamil nadu sex Tits press Tuition me choda Virgin Girl Fuck Virgin Maid Woman hardcore fuck Yoga Instructor Sex anal fuck aunty ki chudai cousin sister fuck ghar me chudai girlfriend ko choda horny sister fuck kissing maami ki chudai nice sex story play with boobs sex in train sexy girl fuck