Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 27 April 2012

Naukrani ko Choda

Hello Guys, how r u all?? My name is Vicky & this is my second post on this lovely site- Thanks for your Appreciating mails for “Vicky Inside Bhakti at Wedding”. For those who have not read my previous story i will give u a quick intro, my name is Vicky, am 26 yrs, tall, fair & Decent looking from Mumbai..!! With a 5″ tool Size- unlike those fake sons of guns who claim to be in Guinness World Record..!! Now lets start with d erection & fingering time :) This is a lengthy story as i have incorporated all the details – This is a true incident with true names like my previous story, as both d babes ( my sister & maid) know nothing about computers & internet..!! The lady that happened to sleep under me this time was my Maid Bharti & it is d most memorable day for me till date. This happened 7 months before- we had shifted to this new house n hey by d way i stay with my family & siblings..!! So after coming to d new place my mom wanted a maid to work at home so she spoke to our neighbors & security wala, the next day 2-3 ladies came at different hours & my mom kept one of them for work- her name was Bharti – she was from kolkatta- muslim-she was 35 plus women with 2 young daughters, not flat belly exactly but right amount of flesh – upper wheatish in colour- boobs were huge- 5.5 height approx- a little on the plumpy side just a little :) all in all a good body, features,boobs, to masturbate & fuck (if u get d chance).!!
She use to wear sarees & i use to stare at her navel & cleavage whenever i got d chance without her noticing me- she was a reserved person so i never thought that i would get a chance with her..!! I was happy to see her upper boobs whenever her pallu would fall or slipped while mopping- by d way i just love gals boobs n thighs :) :) so once or twice i was so much lost into seeing her boobs while she was mopping that i forgot that she was staring at me- when our eyes met i was a bit embarrassed n i left that room immediately..!!  The next day when she came – she was very conscious about her clothes whenever i was around- if i entered d room in which she was working she would adjust her pallu properly n than work & not even see me eye to eye- so these things happened for a month or so n i was feeling horny for this bitch, i started thinking of some plans to seduce her, so one day i kept some cash on my dressing table & kept my cell with camera on in my jeans pocket in such a position that it captures anything happening near the dressing table & i went to other room to watch Tv, i knew that bharti would be in that room now for cleaning & other things, after half hour i went to check the money but to my disappointment it was not even touched than i removed my cell & saw the footage- it showed bharti dusting & cleaning n than she left the room within 10 mins.!! I felt very disheartened that my plan did not worked, but i was determinant to fuck her, so i tried the same trick after a couple of weeks but again the same thing happened so i was getting pissed off cos of this, now i thought i will have to be a little bold & express my intentions to her someway or the other.!!
All this time she had kept her distance from me. Once when we were crossing each other in the room i purposefully brushed my hands on her ass & made it like as if it happened accidentally, i felt this to be a good trick so every once in a while i use to touch her accidentally sometimes on her back- sometimes on ass- sometimes on her waist- she did not reacted negatively on any of the touching so i got a little confident- waise bhi i believe that patience is a great virtue, whenever she use to come to clean the room where i am sitting i use to pull my shorts just a little up so she could see my upper thighs n she did noticed them a couple of times, which made my tool erect immediately to its full. I use to masturbate daily thinking about her but now i was running out of patience as it was more than 2 months that i had my eye on her & still not fucked her.!!  I started wearing shorts without underwear whenever i was alone at home cos i knew that my kamwali bai would come & it could come handy, so i had a tent in my shorts which she noticed, she use to stare my tent but did not said anything, slowly slowly she started staring me many a times during her work, once she was cleaning the attached bathroom where i was sitting & mom was cooking food in kitchen, i knew that she would come out from the bathroom anytime so i moved my hand in my shorts n got hold of my penis & be in that position till she saw me- after 2 mins she came out of the bathroom & was shocked to see me like that & immediately she went out- i got a little scared that she might complaint my mom but she didnt, this gave me more courage & i use to do this quite regularly now- she use to come from bathroom & would she me holding my tool inside my shorts & sometimes i use to move my hands in an up & down motion, which was very exiting to see her reaction.!!
I knew that she sees me doing all this stuff n does not say it to anyone than it is a green signal, i thought that she also want it but waiting for me to take the first step- one day when no one was at home- kamwali bai came at her normal time- i had thought that today i will fuck her- she started doing her normal chores first in kitchen than in bedrooms & i was sitting in other room i knew that she would finish the work in first room n will come to this room to clean- so i laid on the bed – pulled down my shorts full down n started shagging it – 10 mins or so later i saw her entering the room & she saw me masturbating she was super shocked to see me like this – i noticed her staring at my meat for 3-4 seconds & than running away- the thought that my kamwali just saw me nude n masturbating made me go mad n started shagging like Rajdani express & started to cum with a little moan- gosh what relax i felt that moment – i semen was spread on the floor n i went out & went to another room- Bharti entered the room after i left she might be waiting for me to finish my act n come out- i was excited to the fact that she will have to clean my sperms from the floor- i thought she might take d next step now as i have initiated but that bitch was very shy & reserved types- she finished her work in 10-15 mins & left from my place saying that she has to go to other house to work.!! N i was dumb founded staring her while leaving & shutting the door.!!
The whole day i relieved the moments in my mind & was thinking that the countdown has began n i will be sucking her very soon, n i dozed off thinking abt the same- the next day my mom said that she has to go to super market to shop some stuff- n will be back in 2-3 hours- i couldn’t believe my stars- mom left & after 15-20 mins Kamwali came & saw me alone in house and asked me where is aunty i said she has gone out n will be back in evening- she had a little smile- so she went to the kitchen to wash the utensils first- when she came to the room to clean it i went to the other room n came back in 2 mins – she was busy doing her work – i came frm her back n grabbed her waist n pushed her towards the wall n started kissing her neck & back- she would have not expected this n protested strongly, ” yeh kya kar rahe ho bhaiya- chod do muje”.
I didn’t bother to listen to her & continued my kissing her on neck & squeezing her boobs- she did not surrendered n said ” pls muje chod do bhiya, aisa mat karo- yeh sahi nahi hai”. My body was pressing her body & she couldnt move – i put my hands inside her blouse n wow she was not wearing any bra- i felt her skin inside her blouse n was pressing n squeezing her boobs i was lost in some other world- her protest was subsidized by now & she had started breathing heavily- i immediately pulled her saree up & to my luck she was not wearing any panty as well- i started rubbing her pussy lips n she started moaning by now- i removed her blouse to see her beautiful n big booobs.!! Those were big i just caressed n sucked them for some time i enjoyed her nipples a lot she was very comfortable now n was enjoying the sex- she moved my face from one boob to another-”Bhaiya isko bhi chuso abb” – i sucked her both balls for sometime & than guided her to the bed with her back down n pulled her sarree to her waist – i could see her pussy- she had not shaved for long time but i did not cared i started smooching her pussy aggressively & her moans started getting louder – ” Aahhhh Aaaahhhhh Bhaiya Ooo karte raho bhaiya Ohhhhh- chuso Oooyi aaaaaaa” – i cant tell u the feeling i was getting by hearing her moans which were becoming louder & louder every moment- she started pushing when ass upwards whenever i inserted my warm tounge inside. I was groaning & moaning hearing her moans i had lost my sense at d moment as if i have a drunkard & was feeling very dizzy at a time i flicked my tounge to her anal hole now n started licking it with my tongue in & out from my mouth- she did not saw this coming n went wild in her moans n i was enjoying her anal n small moans were escaping frm my mouth like ” Uhhmmm- uuuhhhhmmm” my finger tips were rubbing her pussy at the same time- few mins had passed n immediately i felt that her orgasm is building she was moaning like some wild animal – i felt my self trapped tightly between her legs- n d next moment she arched n squirted her juices with few moans i enjoyed it on my face- she loosened her grip from my neck & i went next to her & laid next to her – n started carressing n touching her boobs n nipples- it was her time now to please me – i positioned myself properly next to her & put her hands inside my shorts to hold my hard tool- she understood n started shaking it- i closed my eyes & was enjoying her hands – she was such an expert she opened her mouth n gulped almost my entire thing in her mouth – her grip with her lips was amazing on my penis- she was loving what she was doing- i was in heaven – immediately i heard d door ring – i immediately pulled my shorts up n went running to d door- it was mom- my bad-luck :( – she asked me- did bharti came?? Where is she?? I told her that she is in bathroom to clean it-  Will tell u the next happening in my next post- kyunki picture abhi baki hai mere dost- what happened in the following days was nothing compared to all wht had happened- Aunties – bhabhies- n ladies frm mumbai are most welcome to write into me- my mail id is – vicky_c8484@yahoo.com- awaiting for ur comments- see ya :)
Hi I am Unsatisfied Lady If You Want Hardcore Fucked Me and Talk With Me... Click on Below Links

2 comments:

post

Hardcore fuck Cute Girl Fuck Horny Babe Fuck hottest sex Blowjob Dick suck lick pussy Homemade Sexy indian girl Nipples Sex at Home Bhabhi ki Chudai Big Boobs Boobs Suck Sex Choot Daily sex with boss Garm choot Hindi Stories Horny Bhabhi Hot babe Incest Sex Stories Nice babe Sex in office Sex with boss Sexy Sister fuck Virgin sex story boobs press Aunty fuck Bangalore sex story Bhabhi ko Choda Boobs Brother sister fuck Chandigarh sex Chennai Sex Story Choot Fadi College Girl Fuck Cunt hole Cute maid girl Daily fuck Dance Daughter Father Stories Deepika Fuck Delhi Sex Story Desi Sex Story Didi chudi Exploited sister Fingering First Time Fuck First Time Sex Stories Fuck at Home Fuck in Bus Fuck infront of husband Fuck to Senior Fuck to girlfriend Gand bang Gangbang fuck Gf and her mother fuck Gf ke Sath Pahal Sex Girl ki Chudai GirlFriend ki Chudai Girlfriend's mom Group Sex Hardcore Hardcore fuck by boss Hardcore fuck sex Hindi Kahani Horny Sex Story Horny aunt Horny aunty Horny babe Hot Aunty Fuck Hot girlfriend Hottest Babe Hottest Chudai Story Hottest bhabhi Imagine sex story Kavita Aunty Long Wait Loosing Virginity Lovely sister Lund in Saree Madurai sex story Maid fuck sex story Manali me Chudai Mansi Many time fuck Mast Aunty Mast Bhabhi Mast Chudai Mast Ladki Chodi Mom fuck in home Mother sex with policeman Mumbai sex story Naked in Rain Nangi maami Naukar se chudai Naukrani ko choda Neha Nice Maid Nice girl Nipples suck Play with tits Punjabi sex story Pussy lick Ramya Roman Stories Seduction Seema Seema ki Chudai Sex Experience Sex With Cousin Sex With Elder Sister Sex With Gf Sex With Girlfriend Sex With Virgin Girl Sex With maid Sex in Chennai Sex in Tuition Sex in bus Sex on bed Sex with Colleague Sex with cousin's wife Sexy Aunt Sexy Babe Shadi me choda Shaym fuck to rani Simran Sister fuck with cameraman Slut Sonya South indian Sex Story Student Fuck Tamil nadu sex Tits press Tuition me choda Virgin Girl Fuck Virgin Maid Woman hardcore fuck Yoga Instructor Sex anal fuck aunty ki chudai cousin sister fuck ghar me chudai girlfriend ko choda horny sister fuck kissing maami ki chudai nice sex story play with boobs sex in train sexy girl fuck